Tuesday, March 28, 2017

MOVING TO WORDPRESS

Blogger has always been kind of a pain to work with so I thought I'd check out some other blogging sites and found that WordPress was pretty neat so the blog is moving there.

LINK TO NEW BLOG

I'm not going to post anything on Blogger anymore but the patterns that have been posted will remain here because I'm not bringing that trash over to my shiny new blog.

SHINY NEW BLOG

Be sure to click the follow button on the new blog to have an email sent to you whenever I post something. That way when I don't post something for four months not like that ever happens you'll be immediately notified when I finally stop being a lazy fart and actually upload a pattern.


I've already posted the next pattern there, an update to the horror that was my Popplio pattern. You're never going to know how it turned out if you don't head over to WordPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment