Thursday, November 10, 2016

Pattern: Incineroar Amigurumi

A 5" tall amigurumi of the Pokemon Incineroar. The pattern is available on Ravelry and on Etsy. If you have any questions feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

Following my Decidueye amigurumi, next up is Incineroar. I think he looks soo much cuter as a plush than he does ingame. If I decide to play through the game a second time I will probably choose this one as my starter. I didn't include his fire belt because I thought it would make it a bit cluttered-looking, and I didn't think it would translate well into yarn. Besides, I like his design better without it.

Primarina is almost done, just have to make a few more parts and sew it all together. I don't know if I like Primarina's amigurumi as much as the other two, but I also don't like it in general so I'm biased. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment