Monday, February 8, 2016

Pattern: Amaterasu Amigurumi

A 5" tall amigurumi of Amaterasu from Okami. The pattern is available on Ravelry and on Etsy. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

So this pattern has been in the works for quite a while now. Initially, after I made the Unicorn and Pegasus patterns, I made another Amaterasu amigurumi that was loosely based off the same pattern. That was right before I had a very long crocheting hiatus, so when I got back into crocheting about a month ago I decided that it looked pretty bad and made another one. I really liked how this one turned out. The face actually looks pretty good, which I think is one of my weak points in amigurumi. And I'm totally obsessed with using felt in my projects now. It's really versatile and easy to work with as long as you have a felting needle (I can't sew worth crap :P).

Working on a bunch of stuff. I'm also in the process of frogging a bunch of really old amigurumi and harvesting their yarn for newer projects. Very satisfying to rip apart the old junk.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, it's so lovely <3
    I made one too some years ago but it wasn't that cute as yours is...

    ReplyDelete