Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pattern: Game of Thrones Sigils Amigurumi


This is one of my newest projects: a bunch of Game of Thrones amigurumi! Here we have a Stark direwolf, a Baratheon stag, a Lannister lion, and a Targaryen dragon. I also made a Tyrion Lannister amigurumi which I hope to post sometime soon.

These amigurumi are all 7" tall (except for the stag which is 7.5" including the horns). I must admit that they turned out a lot cuter than I thought they would; I can't even pick a favorite. Though I absolutely love the expression on the lion, it reminds me of Tywin Lannister in that he looks so menacing.

You can find the links to the patterns on Ravelry here:
Direwolf
Stag
Lion
Dragon

And here is a link for all four patterns.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.


1 comment:

  1. I've found this blog just a few minutes ago and I loooove it. Espacially this four little ones. And the Link. And Pusheen. Aaaand...
    Keep going!
    Greetings from Germany,
    Kerstin.

    ReplyDelete