Friday, April 25, 2014

Charts: Game of Thrones Charts + Pillow


A 14" x 14" pillow inspired by A Game of Thrones. On one side is the Stark direwolf sigil, and on the other the Lannister lion sigil. This was made with Tunisian crochet, which is one of my absolute favorite things to do in crochet (other than amigurumi).

Here are the charts I made for this pillow, along with a few other houses' sigils as well. My long-term goal is to crochet all of them and make them into one big blanket. :)

Note: To view the full-size charts, either click on the images or right-click and save them onto your computer. 


Stark
Lannister
Baratheon
Targaryen
Tully
Greyjoy
Arryn
Mormont

8 comments:

  1. These are awesome. Please do more xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to the Tunisian Stitch, so I just wanted to know what counts as a "row" with this stitch (especially in regards to your pillow patterns)? Is it just one pass (Left to Right), or is it both the forward and return (Left to Right then Right to Left)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For one row in the chart (and one row in Tunisian crochet) you would do two passes, so you would go both forward and back (right to left then left to right). I hope this helps!

      Delete
    2. I apologize for the long delay, but thank you so much for the help! I've been working on the Stark House pattern, and I was wondering how you made the black border around the white?

      Delete
  3. I just finished making the Starks' sigil .. love the final result ! thanks for sharing the patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, these are awesome, thanks so much, can I just ask is it one stitch per square? I'm new to Tunisian so this may be a daft question

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, these are awesome, thanks so much, can I just ask is it one stitch per square? I'm new to Tunisian so this may be a daft question

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love these patterns! I’m crocheting some of these into a pillow and will post them on insta. Do you have an insta account I can tag you in?

    ReplyDelete